These Air Boneless Fryer Chicken Thighs are quick, easy, and on your table in less than 20 minutes. Super juicy, with a delicious lemon coating made – just perfect – in your Air Fryer.
These Air Fryer Boneless Chicken Thighs are destined to become your new weeknight favorite. Succulent chicken thighs in a simple and delicious spicy lemon marinade, it’s what your air fryer’s made for! Serve this easy chicken recipe with your favorite sides for a protein packed, lip smacking meal!
Why you’ll love these Boneless Chicken Thighs
- A delicious chicken marinade. These yummy thighs are coated in an addictive marinade, whip up using lemon juice, paprika, garlic, pepper and onion powder.
- Air fryer chicken. Chicken LOVES the air fryers, it comes out melt in the mouth, no grease and ALL flavor!
- An easy chicken recipe. Made with a handful of pantry staples, these chicken thighs are on the table in 20 mins.
Ingredients you’ll need
- Chicken Thighs
- Seasoning: chili seasoning, paprika, garlic powder, cumin, onion powder, salt black pepper, cilantro.
- Olive oil Spray
How to make these Air Fryer Boneless Chicken Thighs
- Marinate the chicken – mix your marinade ingredients in a bowl and coat the chicken for up to 30 mins.
- Air fry – Lay your chicken thighs out in the air fryer and spritz with some oil. Cook for 15 mins.
- Allow to cool, garnish and enjoy with your favorite sides!
Recipe notes and tips
- Use a preheated air fryer.
- You can marinate the chicken for 30 mins but it’s not essential.
- Depending on the size of your air fryer you may need to cook multiple batches.
- Lay your chicken out without overlaps, so they cook evenly.
- Cooking time can vary based on size and thickness.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley or cilantro.
What is an Air Fryer?
An air fryer is like a small convection oven. Air fryers use the same technology for circulating air and evaporating the moisture from the exterior of food to fry it. A fan pushes hot air around the food, creating a crisp exterior, much like as if it were fried in oil. Only it is healthier because you only use a spritz of. It’s less greasy but retains the all the flavor!
What do you serve with these tender, juicy Boneless Chicken Thighs?
This easy chicken recipe can be served up with all kinds of sides. You can keep things light with a side salad or amp it up with noodles or potatoes. here’s some ideas:
- Mexican Street Corn Salad
- Easy Macaroni Salad
- Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- The BEST Crispy Potato Wedges
Your chicken may vary in size and thickness, this affects the time. The best way to check the doneness of your chicken is to use a meat thermometer. Stick it in the thickest part of the chicken, if it reads 165F or over, the chicken is done!
Boneless skinless chicken thighs: Air fry at 360°F for 12-15 minutes, flipping halfway through.
Bone in, skin on chicken thighs: Air Fry at 360 °F for 18-20 minutes, flipping half way through and an additional 5 minutes to crisp up the skin.
You can bake these chicken thighs instead of air frying them. You can bake boneless chicken thighs on 425 F for 20-22 minutes, or until the internal temperature is 165 F.
To reheat already cooked chicken thighs in the air fryer, preheat the air fryer to 350 F and let the thighs heat up for 350°F for 2-3 minutes.
Yes, foods are supposed to be flipped over half way through the cooking time.
Other chicken recipes
- Chicken Broccoli and Rice Casserole
- Lemon Chicken Orzo Soup
- BBQ Teriyaki Chicken Skewers
- Cajun Chicken Mac N’ Cheese
I hope you enjoy all the recipes I share with you, including this Air Fryer Boneless Chicken Thighs recipe. I hope you try it, enjoy it, rate it and share it with your friends and family!
If you try this recipe and like it, please use my hashtag to share it with me on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured in my story! Also, follow me at Cookin’ With Mima on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST for all of my latest social posts and recipes.
Air Fryer Boneless Chicken Thighs
- 6 large boneless chicken thighs fats trimmed off
- 2 tbsps. chili seasoning
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. cumin
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp. cilantro dry
- ¾ tsp. salt
- ⅓ cup lemons
- olive oil spray
- Preheat air fryer to 360 F.
- In a bowl, season the chicken with spices and lemon juice. You can marinate them for 30 minutes if you have time, but not required.
- Lay the chicken thighs flat without overlaps or folds, spray generously with olive oil. Cook for 15 minutes, flipping over half way through and spraying the new side before throwing them back in. Cook in two batches if your air fryer is small.
- Make sure the internal temperature is 165 before removing. Use an instant read thermometer to check. Cooking time varies based on their size and thickness. Cook more if needed.
- Once completely cooked, remove and wrap in aluminum foil and let it rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with some fresh chopped parsley if you like and some lemon wedges.