This Shrimp Fajita Skillet recipe is a simple and delicious meal full with flavors. It takes less than half an hour to prepare this dish, making it a great choice for serving both at lunch or dinner timePrint
This Shrimp Fajita Skillet recipe is a simple and delicious meal full with flavors. It takes less than half an hour to prepare this dish, making it a great choice for serving both at lunch or dinner time.
- 2 lbs. raw shrimps
- ½ green bell pepper, julienned
- ½ yellow bell pepper, julienned
- ½ red bell pepper, julienned
- ½ small purple onion, julienned
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 ½ Tbsp fajita seasoning
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- Juice of 1 lime
- In a bowl, start by marinating the shrimps with the marinade ingredients. Refrigerate while preparing your other ingredients
- Slice up the bell peppers and onion
- Heat up a skillet with one tablespoon of EVOO and cook the shrimps for about 5 minutes then set aside in a bowl
- In the same skillet heat up 1 tablespoon of EVOO and sauté the veggies until they are tender (around 3-4 minutes
- Add the cooked shrimps and sauté everything together for another 2-3 minutes.
- Serve while hot and enjoy!
Can be served with tortillas, rice, quinoa, salads or any side dish you prefer.
- Category: Entree
- Serving Size: 10 oz
- Calories: 399
- Sugar: 4.2
- Sodium: 944.3
- Fat: 17.7
- Saturated Fat: 2.3
- Carbohydrates: 8.3
- Protein: 58