I love making seafood recipes and this Teriyaki Shrimps recipe is one of my favorites. It’s super easy to make and can literally be on your plate in 15 minutes. It’s also a great choice for meal prepping.
HOW TO MAKE THE TERIYAKI SHRIMPS:
When I make super easy 15 minute recipes, I grab mostly ingredients I have on hand to make them. Those super quick and easy meals are made during times where you really want to get something done ASAP. And that’s why they are called quick and easy recipes. For this recipe, I had store bought sauce in the fridge, so I don’t have to take the extra steps and use extra ingredients to make the meal.
PREPPING AND COOKING THE TERIYAKI SHRIMPS:
I marinated the shrimps with some spices and fresh garlic along with the store bought teriyaki sauce. You can buy whatever brand and if you like to make yours from scratch that’s fine too. I cooked them in a cast iron skillet for about 5-7 minutes and then added in the pieces of fresh broccoli florets. Fold in the broccoli florets and let them simmer on medium-low heat for about 3 more minutes until the broccoli is tender.
Remove and serve with any side of your choice. This Teriyaki Shrimps recipe is also a great choice for meal prepping. They store and reheat well for lunch meals when you go to work. I hope you enjoy it! As always, I would love to know what you thought about this recipe. You can leave me a rating on the recipe card and send photos of your delicious recreations to my Instagram DM so I can repost it on my stories. Xoxo…
OTHER RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE:
This easy Teriyaki Shrimps recipe can be prepped and ready on your plate within 15 minutes. It is super easy to make and great for meal prepping.
- 2 lbs. raw shrimp, large
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced or sliced
- 3/4 tsp. salt (or less, to your taste)
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 2 tbsps. olive oil
- 2 cups or broccoli florets
- Marinate the shrimps with all of the ingredients listed, saving 1 tbsp. of olive oil for sautéing.
- Heat a non-stick skillet or cast iron skillet and add one tbsp. of olive oil. Sauté the shrimps for 5-7 minutes, flipping the pieces occasionally and then add in the broccoli florets.
- Fold everything together well and let them cook for 3 more minutes until the broccoli is tender.
- Remove from heat and serve with a side of your choice.
- Category: Entrée
- Cuisine: Asian
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 199
- Sugar: 3.8g
- Sodium: 904.2mg
- Fat: 5.6g
- Saturated Fat: 0.8g
- Carbohydrates: 5.6g
- Protein: 32.6g
Keywords: Teriyaki Shrimps