This Balsamic Tomato Mozzarella Salad is my kids favorite salad! It can be done with just a few ingredients and it’s filling and appetizing.
My kids always ask me to make some for them. Zane loves cherry tomatoes and he can eat a whole bowl of it without even complaining. They also love balsamic vinegar because it’s a bit sweeter than other dressings. I use the concentrated balsamic vinegar because it has a sweet and bold flavor to it. We love pomegranate molasses and this is very similar to that.
HOW TO MAKE THE BALSAMIC TOMATO MOZZARELLA SALAD:
Since there are just a few ingredients here, it obviously doesn’t require a lot of demonstrations. You start by cutting up the vegetables and getting everything in one bowl.
Then you prepare and add the dressing to the the salad. I like using two forks to toss and coat everything really well together. You can then serve in a bowl and enjoy!
This Balsamic Tomato Mozzarella Salad makes a great snack time treat. You can always cut up the veggies, have everything ready in your fridge in an air tight container and store your dressing aside in a dressing bottle. Just place as much of the ingredients you need in a small bowl and drizzle some of the dressing on it. I love eating it when I am hungry instead of grabbing sugar snacks. This is healthier and a lot more satisfying. I hope you enjoy this delicious salad as much as I do always. Don’t forget to tag me on my INSTAGRAM so I can see your delicious recreations! XOXO…
Balsamic Tomato Mozzarella Salad
- 2 cups rainbow cherry tomato
- 1 cup pearl mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp fresh basil chopped
- 3 tbsp concentrated balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp ground black pepper1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Start by slicing the cherry tomatoes in half and add to the bowl.
- Chop the basil, and add both that and the pearl cheese to the same bowl.
- In another bowl or cup, mix the marinade ingredients together.
- Add over the salad and toss to coat the ingredients together.
- Serve and enjoy.