This Steak and Potato with Asparagus sheet pan recipe is a tasty and healthy meal option to keep your healthy eating goals on track. If you are not an asparagus fan, you can always replace them with green beans or any other vegetable you like. The Steak and Potato with Asparagus sheet pan recipe can be prepared in a very timely manner. I usually prepare sheet pan meals because they are super easy to make and I have less dirty dishes to clean. Everything is cooked in one pan at the same time. If you like to give the steaks a nice and crispy golden coat, you can always pan sear each side of your steak for a couple of minutes before placing them in the oven. This is actually a great step when you chose to cook it with thicker steaks. You can also replace the potatoes with sweet potatoes if you like for a healthier carb option.
In this recipe I used Angus Ribeye Steak, which I grabbed from Walmart. I love the marbling the steak has. It makes it super tender and juicy after it’s prepared. If you decide to make it a super low carb meal, you can omit the potatoes and add zucchini and squash instead to the meal.
The Steak and Potato with Asparagus sheet pan can be prepped in less than 10 minutes and cooked within 20 minutes, making it a time super quick healthy meal recipe option for your family.
- 4 pieces of Angus Rib Eye Steak, 48 oz
- 2 tbsp Sam’s Choice Black Pepper, Fresh Ground
- 2 tsp Great Value Organic Onion Powder
- 2 tsp Great Value Organic Garlic Powder
- 1½ tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Great Value Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 small bag of golden potatoes, 1.5 lbs (found at the marketside market at Walmart), cut in halves
- 1 Large Bunch of Asparagus, trimmed
- Mix all the dry ingredient together in a bowl.
- Sprinkle the rub onto all of the ingredients and place them on the sheet pan
- Brush the olive oil onto the sheet pan ingredients and bake for 30 minutes on 400 degrees.
- Remove and serve. Grate some fresh parmesan on top for garnishing.
If you prefer the steak to have a dark brown coat, you can pan sear it on high heat on each side for a few minute before grilling them in the oven.
- Category: Entree
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 702
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 1040.8mg
- Fat: 30g
- Saturated Fat: 9.2g
- Carbohydrates: 29.4g
- Protein: 80.1g
Keywords: Steak and Potato with Asparagus Sheet Pan