This Cilantro Lemon Chicken is one of my favorite sheet pan recipe for weeknight dinners. It’s full of delicious flavors, healthy and super easy to make.Print
This Cilantro Lemon Chicken is one of my favorite sheet pan recipe for weeknight dinners. It’s full of delicious flavors, healthy and super easy to make.
- 10–12 Pieces of boneless chicken (breasts and thighs with skin) about 3 lbs
- 4 Lemons, squeezed
- 1 Bunch of cilantro, chopped
- Handful of garlic, minced
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Carrot chips (sticks or baby carrots work)
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Rosemary and Garlic Seasoning
- Olive oil spray
- 1.5 lbs small red potatoes, quatered
- In a bowl mix together the lemon juice, chopped cilantro, salt, rosemary and garlic seasoning, 1/4 cup of olive oil and garlic.
- Pour marinade on chicken so that they are all well coated (you can marinate ahead or just the time of).
- In a skillet, heat some olive oil and pan sear the chicken on each side to give it a golden color. Place chicken on a sheet pan and add the potatoes and carrots around the chicken.
- Pour the extra marinade leftover on top of the chicken and potatoes so everything gets evenly marinated. Spray with olive oil and bake in the oven on 400 degrees for 1 hour. Serve and enjoy!
- Category: Chicken
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 341
- Sugar: 2.6g
- Sodium: 685.2g
- Fat: 11.3g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 18.2g
- Protein: 40.3g