This Potato Cobb Salad is one of the easiest and most filling salads you will ever have. It’s very clean and can be made at anytime by just combining a few ingredients together. This salad has been one of my most favorite go to salads and I have been eating it since I was young. It never got boring.
HOW TO MAKE THE POTATO COBB SALAD:
It doesn’t take too long to get this salad going. You will need to wash and dry the lettuce before hand. For this recipe I used golden potatoes. Wash them well and boil until tender. If you use smaller potatoes, you can also toss in the eggs to cook after the water starts boiling (8 minutes cook time). The other ingredients I used to assemble the salad were tomatoes, turkey bacon and corn. I find them to be a perfect combination for this salad. You can omit the turkey bacon to keep it vegetarian.
ASSEMBLING THE POTATO COBB SALAD:
After everything is washed and cut up and ready to go, you will cover the plate or platter with some chopped lettuce. Then assemble the remainder of the ingredients on top. I like adding some chopped green onions to salad as well. To add some flavors to the salad, I sprinkle some fresh ground black pepper on top of the salad before drizzling over the dressing.
The dressing for the Potato Cobb Salad is a very simple one. I love preparing a mayo based dressing for this particular salad. In a small food processer, you will combine some lemon juice, mayo, salt, minced garlic and olive oil. process until the texture is nice and smooth. Then add in the parsley and give it a couple of pulses. Transfer the dressing into a dressing bottle or cup and drizzle a generous amount over the salad. You may add more when you serve on a plate, for not everyone likes their salads overly dressed. Store excess salad dressing in the fridge to use again within 3 days.
Nothing should stop you from making this easy and delicious Potato Cobb Salad. It’s as easy as 1,2,3 and can be enjoyed without guilt. My whole family loved this salad and hope yours will too. You can share, save and rate this recipe down below on my recipe card at anytime when you give it a try. Be sure to tag me on my INSTAGRAM so I can see your delicious recreations. Xoxo…
OTHER RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE:
This Potato Cobb Salad is so easy to make and very filling. All you need is a few simple ingredients. Can also be made vegetarian.
- 1 small head of romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 corn, cooked and cut off cobb
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups vine tomato, quartered
- 4 small golden potatoes, boiled
- 4 eggs, boiled
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- 2 slices of turkey bacon, cooked and chopped (optional)
- 1/3 cup light mayo
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 3 tbsps. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, mined
- Wash and cook the potatoes and eggs.
- Boil the corn cobbs and then cut the corn off the cobb. Or use canned corn.
- Wash all the veggies and chop them according to your preference. Cut the cooked potatoes and eggs as well.
- Assemble all the ingredient in a dish.
- Prepared the dressing in a food processor, leaving the parsley out. After processing the dressing ingredients, add in the parsley and give it a few pulses.
- Transfer dressing to a container and pour over the salad.
- Save any extra dressing for additional use.
- Category: Salad
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 380
- Sugar: 10.6g
- Sodium: 712.3mg
- Fat: 21.5g
- Saturated Fat: 4.1g
- Carbohydrates: 39.6g
- Protein: 13.1g
Keywords: Potato Cobb Salad