Before you even try this Pesto Burrata Veggie Pizza, just imagine the smell of pesto in your kitchen. But don’t forget the cheesy burrata involved as well. It will probably be one of your most favorite pizza when your try it!
This Pesto Burrata Veggie Pizza is full of flavors from the pesto to heirloom tomatoes, to burrata cheese and fresh ground peppers. It also has purple pearl onions and sweet corn that add a sweet and spicy feel to it. I promise you, you will love it!
HOW TO MAKE THE PESTO BURRATA VEGGIE PIZZA:
I bought these ready made pizza doughs from Sprouts but you can use any brands and even use Naans if you like. They all work fine. I brushed a layer of ready made pesto sauce. I love using the one from Costco but you can any kind of pesto sauce or make your own homemade pesto sauce.
I then added some heirloom tomatoes. I like the orange, yellow and red just to add colors to the pizza. Use whatever color you find even if its one or two colors.
You can then add the remainder of the ingredients: sliced purple pearl onions, corn, burrata cheese, fresh ground black pepper and a drizzle of olive oil. I also added a couple of green arugula leaves but they are completely or replace with some spinach or basil leaves.
Bake in the oven on 400 degrees for 10 minutes and remove to cool down a bit. You can chop some fresh basil leaves and garnish the top before serving. I am sure you will LOVE this Pesto Burrata Veggie Pizza and when you do, don’t forget to leave a rating on it and share with friends and family! Xoxo
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE RECIPES:
Asian Beef Lettuce Wrap
Pesto Burrata Veggie Pizza
- 2 ready made pizza dough
- 1 tbsp of pesto sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 oz corn
- 1/2 cup arugula leaves
- 2 small pearl onions about 2 tbsp
- 4 oz of burrata cheese
- 2-3 small heirloom tomatoes
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Salt to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Start by brushing the pesto sauce onto the pizza doughs.
- Place the tomatoes and them top with remainder or ingredients.
- Drizzle some olive oil, sash of salt and fresh ground black pepper on top.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove and top with some fresh basil leaves.
- Serve and enjoy!
- You can use store bought pesto sauce, or if you have time, homemade pesto is great!
- Cook your veggie pizza on parchment paper, it makes the transfer so much smoother, and there’s a lot less mess.
- For a vibrant pizza, choose different color heirlooms tomatoes.
- Serve with a side salad or some garlic bread.