It’s Tuesday and you know what that means! Taco Tuesday! This Chili Lime Shrimp Taco recipe is perfect for family dinners on a weeknight day!
You can prep everything you need for the Chili Lime Shrimp Taco ahead. Simply marinate the shrimps few hours before the kids get home or even the night before. Don’t fret, this is not required. You can marinate and cook them right at dinner time and it will still come out perfect. The veggies can also be prepped ahead of time and be placed in an air tight container. For the guacamole, I prefer to prepare right before dinner. This way you have fresh mashed avocados and the color is nice and green. It’s just more appetizing.
HOW TO MAKE THE CHILI LIME SHRIMP TACO:
You start by marinating your shrimp. I used the same marinade recipe I used for my Chili Lime Shrimp recipe. Instead of grilling, you sauté them in a cast iron pan.
Assemble the pairing ingredients. I have corn, radish, diced purple onions, flour tortillas (which I warmed up on a pan before serving) and a simple guacamole (I will list the ingredients for that down on the recipe card)
It’s time to assemble the tacos! You can always remove or add ingredients you prefer. If you prefer to just lay out all the ingredients on the table and kind of have everyone assemble theirs however way they like their tacos, that would be even better! My kiddos love doing that. It makes dinner more engaging and fun for everyone.
If you try and enjoy this recipe, please share it with family and friends so they can try it out too. Be sure to tag me on INSTAGRAM and send me a DM with your delicious recreations! XoXo…
ALSO CHECK OUT THESE RECIPES:
This Chili Lime Shrimp Taco recipe will make a perfect dinner for your family. It’s very easy to make and full of delicious flavors.
- 2 lbs raw large shrimp
- 2 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. mined garlic
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp cumin powder
- 2 tbsp. chili powder
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 avocados
- 1 lime
- 1/4 tsp salt (taste for preference)
- 2 tbsps. cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 minced garlic
- 2 tbsps. purple onion, finely diced
- 1 plum tomato, diced into tiny pieces
- 8 small Flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 cup Corn
- 1/2 cup Radish
- 1/2 cup Purple onions
- Marinate and prepare your shrimps.
- Prepare the guacamole with ingredients listed above. Set aside.
- Slice the radishes, chop the onions, and place corn in a small bowls. Warm your tortillas before assembling the tacos.
- Lay a tortilla flat on a plate and spread 2 tbsps. of guacamole on it. add the shrimps and remainder of the extra ingredients.
- Fold and serve. You can sprinkle some fresh chopped cilantro on top of your tacos if preferred.
- Category: Entree
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 461
- Sugar: 9.6g
- Sodium: 1139.7mg
- Fat: 13.8g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 39.1g
- Protein: 52.4g
Keywords: Chili Lime Shrimp Taco