- 1 large chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 2/3 cup chopped romaine lettuce
- Freshly shaved parmesan cheese
- 2 flatbread wraps or large flour tortillas
- Halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper
- In a small bowl, stir together ingredients for the caesar dressing. Add the dressing into a bowl with the shredded chicken. Stir to coat chicken.
- Heat wraps, whether you are using a flatbread wrap or tortilla, for 10 seconds in the microwave to make them more pliable.
- To assemble the wraps, lay the wraps or tortillas flat on a clean work surface. Add a layer of lettuce to the wrap in the center of each. Top the lettuce with chicken, halved cherry tomato, and a few shaves of parmesan cheese.
- Wrap the chicken wraps up tightly. Cut in half and serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 446
- Sugar: 4.1g
- Sodium: 984mg
- Fat: 21g
- Saturated Fat: 3.7g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 31.3
- Fiber: 1.8g
- Protein: 32.1g
- Cholesterol: 92mg