Fall baking cannot be complete without baking pumpkin recipes. Every year, I bake these delicious Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins that are super kid friendly. My kids absolutely love them!
HOW TO MAKE THE CHOCOLATE CHIP PUMPKIN MUFFINS:
Start by whipping up the eggs and sugar to obtain a nice fluffy texture. Then add all the wet ingredients and mix very well. Fold in the chocolate chips and combine everything well until well incorporated.
Place into the muffin pan and top with more chocolate chips to finish off the Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins.
Bake them in the oven for 25-35 minutes or until a toothpick is inserted and comes out clean.
This Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffin recipe is super easy to prepare and very kid friendly. They are moist and soft, making it freezer friendly if you store them in an air tight container. Add this Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffin recipe to your recipe list this weekend!
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin MuffinsPrint Pin Rate
- 2 ½ cups all purpose flour
- ¾ cup melted butter
- 2 tsp baking power
- 2 tbsp pumpkin spice
- 1 ½ tsp cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 1.5 cups sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 ½ cup mini chocolate chips ( ½ cup is for topping the muffins
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs and sugar with an electric cake mixer until you obtain a smooth and fluffy texture.
- Add the melted butter, pumpkin puree, cinnamon, yogurt, vanilla extract, pumpkin spice and mix well for approximately 30 seconds until everything is well combined.
- Add the flour, salt, baking powder and mix for another 30-45 seconds on medium-high speed.
- Remove and fold in 1 cup of the mini chocolate chips.
- Fill the muffin pan liners with the finished batter (usually a full ice cream scoop should do it, unless you have bigger muffin pan) and top with mini chocolate chips.
- Bake muffins on 350 degrees for 25-35 minutes, or until you insert a tooth pick into the center and it comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy.