Are you a fan of salads? This Pineapple Shrimp Salad is so delicious! It’s more of a pineapple salsa recipe with added shrimp.
The recipe for this Pineapple Shrimp Salad is super easy. I made mine spicy by using jalapeños but if you don’t like spicy peppers, you can swap the jalapeños with green bell peppers.
HOW TO MAKE THE PINEAPPLE SHRIMP SALAD:
You start by sautéing the shrimps. Sauté them with olive oil, salt and ground black pepper until they are fully cooked. It usually takes about 7-8 minutes if you are using raw shrimps.
While the shrimp is cooking, dice the pineapple and veggies. Prepare the dressing: In a small cup or bowl, add 1 large clove of garlic(mashed), juice of one lime or around 3 tablespoons of lemon juice, olive oil, fresh ground black pepper and salt. If you like avocados, you can add that to the Pineapple Shrimp Salad as well.
When the shrimps are cooked, combine all the ingredients in the bowl of veggies. Mix well until the dressing costs everything very well and serve.
Hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I did. If you like it, please take a moment to share it with family and friends. Don’t forget to tag me on instagram with your delicious recreations.
ALSO CHECK OUT THESE RECIPES:
Pineapple Shrimp Salad
- 16 oz raw shrimps
- 1 cup diced grape tomato
- 1/4 cup purple onions sliced
- 1 cup fresh pineapple diced
- 2 tbsp jalapeños diced
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove mashed
- In a heated pan, bring 1 tbsp of olive oil to high heat. Sauté the shrimps until they are fully cooked.
- Dice the veggies and pineapple and add to a bowl.
- In another small bowl, prepare the dressing.
- Add the cooked shrimps and dressing over the bowl of veggies. Mix everything well and serve.