With the weekend coming up, I thought you could use the recipe for this Nutella Banana Nut Bread. It's just so delicious and every bite takes you to a dreamy world :D. I am obsessed with them. I absolutely love banana nut breads and muffins. I could eat it with my coffee and snack on it all day, every day. So imagine how I feel having the Nutella crust on top. With every bite you take, you will tell yourself I want more.
HOW TO MAKE THE NUTELLA BANANA NUT BREAD:
Don't feel bad that your extra bananas are all spotty and no one wants to eat them anymore because that's the perfect banana for this recipe. You will need 4 of those. After mashing the bananas (I usually leave some chunky ones in there), add in the melted butter, eggs, sugar, mik and vanilla extract. Whisk very well. Add in the cinnamon, salt, and rushed walnuts.
Pour in all the dry ingredients and mix to combine well.
BAKING THE NUTELLA BANANA NUT BREAD:
Spray a non-stick 9x 5 pan with some baking spray and pour in the batter. Add the melted Nutella on top and swirl it around with a wooden skewer or table knife. Bake in a pre-heated 350 degree oven for 40-45 minutes or until a wood skewer is inserted and comes out clean. Remove and let it cool down before serving.
Enjoy this delicious Nutella Banana Nut Bread with coffee or tea or as a snack any time during the day. Be sure to leave a rating when you try this recipe and tag me on my Instagram so I can see your delicious recreations! Xoxo...
OTHER RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE:
Nutella Banana Nut Bread
- 4 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup Nutella spread melted
- In a bowl mash 4 ripe bananas.
- Add in the melted butter, eggs, light brown sugar, milk and vanilla extract. Whisk very well. Add in the cinnamon, salt, and rushed walnuts.
- Place remaining dry ingredients in another bowl and mix well. Pour in all the dry ingredients into the bowl with liquid ingredients and mix to combine well.
- Spray a non-stick 9x 5 pan with some baking spray and pour in the batter. Add the melted Nutella on top and swirl it around with a wooden skewer or table knife.
- Bake in a pre-heated 350 degree oven for 40-45 minutes or until a wood skewer is inserted and comes out clean. Remove and let it cool down before serving.
- Use a preheated oven.
- To check doneness, insert a wooden skewer into the Nutella Banana Nut Bread, if it comes out clean, it's done.
- Use room temperature butter and eggs. This ensures the ingredients will blend together and bake evenly in the oven.
- Microwave the Nutella. Give the Nutella a blast in the microwave to soften it up so it spreads more evenly.
- Don't overdo the Nutella! Stick with the amount in the recipe, otherwise it can make the batter too heavy. If want more Nutella you can always spread it on the bread after it's cooked!