So we all know how delicious French Toasts are but having two extra magic ingredients makes it a whole lot yummier! That's why I made these Strawberry Nutella French Toast with Nutella spread ofcorse, and added some strawberries!
Nutella and Strawberries go together like bread and butter! I am obsessed with strawberries and Nutella everything! This Strawberry Nutella French Toast reminds me of the delicious Nutella and Strawberry crepes I make all the time. They are super yummy, I will hopefully share the recipe to that on my blog very soon!
INGREDIENTS YOU WILL NEED:
- Brioche Bread
- Vanilla Extract
- Cinnamon Powder
HOW TO MAKE THE STRAWBERRY NUTELLA FRENCH TOAST:
I usually start by prepping everything I need. I wash and slice my strawberries, have the toasts lined up on a wooden board. This way I assemble things easily. I use brioche bread instead of regular toasts. They taste so much yummier. You can find the brioche bread at bakeries or most grocery stores. I got mine from Sprouts. I like the size they come in and they are also pre-sliced into toasts.
Using a knife, spread some Nutella on each piece of toast, add the sliced strawberries in the middle and top with a second toast bread to seal it. Once you have everything assembled, prepare the egg wash. In a glass bowl, whisk the eggs very well. Add the milk, cinnamon powder, vanilla extract and mix everything together one more time.
At this point, heat your pan to medium heat. Melt 2 tablespoons of butter (real butter, I like Land O' Lakes and Lurpak and some other European brand butter). You can always add more butter if you are making a bigger batch. Dip the French toasts into the egg wash, quickly flip over to dip the other side, without over drenching the toast. That will cause it to get soggy. Place on the pan and cook each side until perfectly cooked to a crispy golden color.
Remove from heat and serve on a plate. Add some fruits like strawberries, blueberries, bananas, whatever you prefer. Drizzle some maple syrup or pancake syrup and enjoy! This Strawberry Nutella French Toast recipe is super easy, delicious and kid friendly. I am sure your family will love it! I hope you enjoy it as much as we do. Xoxo..
CHECKOUT THESE BREAKFAST RECIPES:
Strawberry Nutella French Toast
- 8 pieces of brioche toast bread
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 12 tbsp. of Nutella spread 3 tbsp. per toast
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- Prep your ingredients: Wash and slice the strawberries. Line up the brioche toasts.
- Apply the Nutella spread the toast bread. Approximately 1.5 tbsps. to each.
- Place 4 pieces of sliced strawberries to the middle of the toast. You do this to only one side of the toast bread not both.
- Top the toast with another piece of toast. Prepare your egg wash: Whisk the eggs, milk, cinnamon powder and vanilla well together.
- Preheat your pan to medium heat and melt 2 tbsp. of butter. Dip the french toast into the egg wash without over drenching them.
- Place on the pan and cook until both sides are crispy and golden brown.
- Serve with fruits and maple or pancake syrup.