Funfetti Cheesecake Bars are a perfect recipe to serve at your next party! These are kid-friendly, but pack that cheesecake flavor the adults want! So easy to make, fun and colorful, this is a great addition to your dessert buffet at the next party, you host!
FUNFETTI CHEESECAKE BARS
Funfetti cheesecake is a favorite dessert. I adore cheesecake, and the kids (or kid in me) love the sprinkles. You can make these easily as a substitute for your next funfetti cake or cheesecake recipe needs. If you don’t have a springform pan on hand, this is a great solution for making a cheesecake with great flavor and easy to serve.
This isn’t just for birthday parties or for kids. Adults can love funfetti cheesecake too! Just because you are grown up doesn’t mean you can’t have fun enjoying those sprinkles you did as a child!
CAN I USE DIFFERENT SHAPED SPRINKLES?
Of course, you can use any sprinkle you prefer. Regular rainbow sprinkles or jimmies are classic, but you can definitely mix this up with any sprinkle. I love the idea of adding little star shapes, heart shapes, or even shamrock shapes to make these match different holidays.
The fun in this recipe is from the color sprinkled throughout every bite. As long as you use a fun sprinkle that you like, they will turn out amazing! Mix and match colors, make them all the same color, grab different shapes, or add them in layers. You can do this however you prefer and make a perfect cheesecake bar recipe that suits your personality!
CAN I FREEZE THESE FUNFETTI CHEESECAKE BARS?
Yes! I love making a few batches of these ahead of time, cutting, and then freezing them. I can bag them up and pull them out the night before a party or event, and they serve beautifully. I’ve even grabbed them from the freezer and served them still frozen a few times. Even though they are a bit harder, the flavor is still perfect!
DO THESE NEED TO BE CHILLED BEFORE SERVING?
Yes, you definitely need to chill this recipe before serving. The cheesecake will need to set up in the refrigerator before being served. When fresh from the oven, the cheesecake will not be set up properly and won’t taste as good. You will want to let it cool down completely before covering and placing in the refrigerator to cool for at least 2-3 hours before serving.
- Graham crackers
- Cream cheese
- Vanilla extract
HOW TO MAKE FUNFETTI CHEESECAKE BARS
To make these cheesecake bars, you will start by preparing a baking dish and preheating the oven.
Next, you will combine the graham cracker crumbs and butter together and press down into the baking dish. You will bake the crust for 10 minutes and then set aside to cool while you make the cheesecake filling.
You will mix together the cheesecake batter as directed, then fold in the sprinkles before pouring into the baked crust.
Bake for an additional 30-35 minutes.
Once the funfetti cheesecake bars have baked, you will let them cool completely and refrigerate until ready to serve.
MORE BROWNIES & BAR RECIPES
This funfetti cheesecake bars recipe is a favorite, but there are tons of other great bars and brownies you can make and enjoy. Below are a few of my personal favorites. These are loaded with chocolate, candy, and my favorite one has coconut!
- Triple Chocolate Avocado Brownies
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars for Valentine’s Day
- Almond Joy Cheesecake Bars
- Brown Butter Blondies with M&M’s
Funfetti Cheesecake Bars
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 5 Tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 16 oz cream cheese room temp
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup rainbow sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8x8 baking dish with aluminum foil, making sure the edges hang over on the sides.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
- Press crust into the bottom of the lined baking dish. Bake for 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat together cream cheese, egg, sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth and creamy, approximately 2 to 3 minutes.
- Gently fold in 1/2 cup rainbow sprinkles. Spread the mixture over the crust.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup rainbow sprinkles over the top. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until the edges are golden and the cheesecake is set in the center.
- Chill for at least 3 hours before removing and cutting into squares.