What’s more fun than creating colorful recipes your kids will absolutely love! This Funfetti Cheese Cake recipe is my kids absolute favorite cheese cake recipe! Join in the fun and try this delicious recipes with your kids or loved one!
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 5 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 16 oz cream cheese, room temp
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup rainbow sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8×8 baking dish with aluminum foil, making sure the edges hang over on the sides.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
- Press crust into the bottom of the lined baking dish. Bake for 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat together cream cheese, egg, sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth and creamy, approximately 2 to 3 minutes.
- Gently fold in 1/2 cup rainbow sprinkles. Spread the mixture over the crust.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup rainbow sprinkles over the top. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until the edges are golden and the cheesecake is set in the center.
- Chill for at least 3 hours before removing and cutting into squares.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 10
- Calories: 293
- Sugar: 7.6g
- Sodium: 294mg
- Fat: 23.3g
- Saturated Fat: 13.8g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 16.7g
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Protein: 4.9g
- Cholesterol: 84mg