Oven Baked Chicken and Potatoes
This Oven Baked Chicken and Potatoes recipe is one of the easiest meal you will make! It's very family friendly, healthy and made with simple ingredients.
Trim and clean the chicken. Rub with a piece of lemon and marinate with salt and pepper. Set aside in a bowl.
Cut the carrots and set aside. Then wash the potatoes. Prepare the marinade.
In a skillet over high heat, add 2 tbsps. of olive oil. Pan sear the chicken until golden, on both side.(about 4-5 minutes on each side)
Remove from heat and add in the carrot and potatoes. Pour over the marinade and spray with olive oil.
Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 30 minutes. Remove and set aside for a few minutes before serving.
- Make sure to use a preheated oven.
- You can add any kind of hot pepper to the recipe to make it spicy.
- If you don't have fresh herbs, you can used dried or use some sort of Italian or Greek seasoning to substitution.
- Use and oven proof skillet or transfer everything into a baking dish before place in the oven.
- You could also add in a can of crushed tomatoes or cream of chicken soup if you'd like a saucier dish.
- You can also use any kind of chicken part to make this recipe, just adjust the cooking time.
- Let the Baked Chicken and Potatoes rest for a few minutes before serving because it will be super hot.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 576kcal | Carbohydrates: 22.5g | Protein: 61g | Fat: 26.7g | Saturated Fat: 5.4g | Sodium: 922.5mg | Sugar: 4.7g