Spicy Sriracha Chicken
This Spicy Sriracha Chicken recipe is a healthy protein packed recipe and it is super easy to make. With very few ingredients, the flavors come together to form a very tasty marinade.
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Trim the chicken thighs from all excess fats.
Mix the marinade ingredients together and then add in the chicken to marinate for about 30 minutes if time permits.
Heat 1 tbsp. of live oil in a large skillet and then pan sear the chicken on each side for 5 minutes. Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes. Save the extra marinade and pour over the chicken 5 minutes before you finish cooking them.
If you are using only the stove to cook the chicken, continue to pan sear the chicken on both sides, flipping ocassionaly and cook until full cooked, about 15-20 minutes.
Remove from the heat/oven and cover to let it sit for 3-5 minutes until it cools down a little.
Serve and enjoy!
- Make sure to trim the chicken thighs from all excess fats.
- Allow the chicken to marinate for at least 30 mins.
- Be sure to save the extra marinade and pour over the chicken 5 minutes before you finish cooking them.
- Use a preheated oven.
- Opt for freshly squeezed lemon juice, you can really taste the tangy difference!
- If you are only using the stove to cook the chicken, continue to pan sear the chicken on both sides, flipping occasionally and cook until full cooked, about 15-20 minutes.
- Chicken is cooked through when the internal temperature reaches 165˚F on an instant read thermometer.
- Allow to cool down slightly before serving, this allows the juices to redistribute evenly throughout the chicken, making it super succulent.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 244kcal | Carbohydrates: 4.7g | Protein: 29.7g | Fat: 11.5g | Saturated Fat: 2.4g | Sodium: 523.1mg | Sugar: 3.3g