Sweet and Chili Shrimp Stir Fry
This Sweet and Chili Shrimp Stir Fry recipe is an easy shrimp dish you can make within 20 minutes. It's delicious and packed with proteins.
Start by slicing up the veggies.
In a wok, heat up 2 tbsps. of avocado oil on medium heat and sauté the shrimps, occasionally flipping them over to cook on both side. This take about 5 minutes.
Add in the garlic, give it a little toss and sauté for another minute. Add in the honey and the chili pepper paste. Cook together for about a minute. Sprinkle some salt and then add in the veggies.
Stir everything together and let the veggies sauté until they are tender. Should be about 5 minute.
Remove and serve. You can garnish with some sliced green onions or some sesame seeds.
- I bought shredded carrots from the grocery store but you can thinly slice regular carrots at home.
- You can use a standard non stick pan or a traditional wok for this recipe.
- I did not use fresh chili peppers for this recipe but I used the fresh chili pepper paste instead. You can find them at your local grocery stores. It gives a nice color and flavor to the food.
- Slice your veggies into roughly the same size, so they all cook evenly.
- Prep your ingredients before firing up the wok, things moves fast!
- Keep an eye on your shrimp, they cook quick and overcooking can make them rubbery. The shrimp are done when they turn opaque and for a 'C' shape.
- You can garnish with some sliced green onions or some sesame seeds.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 422kcal | Carbohydrates: 24.5g | Protein: 48.2g | Fat: 15.7g | Saturated Fat: 1.9g | Sodium: 893.1mg | Sugar: 16.5g