- 1 lb. jumbo shrimp
- 1/2 red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper thinly sliced
- handful shredded carrots
- 1 cup snow peas
- 2 tbsp. sliced garlic about 3 large garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsps. fresh chili pepper paste
- 2 tbsps. avocado oil or oil of your preference.
Start by slicing up the veggies.
In a wok, heat up 2 tbsps. of avocado oil on medium heat and sauté the shrimps, occasionally flipping them over to cook on both side. This take about 5 minutes.
Add in the garlic, give it a little toss and sauté for another minute. Add in the honey and the chili pepper paste. Cook together for about a minute. Sprinkle some salt and then add in the veggies.
Stir everything together and let the veggies sauté until they are tender. Should be about 5 minute.
Remove and serve. You can garnish with some sliced green onions or some sesame seeds.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 422kcal | Carbohydrates: 24.5g | Protein: 48.2g | Fat: 15.7g | Saturated Fat: 1.9g | Sodium: 893.1mg | Sugar: 16.5g