Start by slicing up the veggies.
In a wok, heat up 2 tbsps. of avocado oil on medium heat and sauté the shrimps, occasionally flipping them over to cook on both side. This take about 5 minutes.
Add in the garlic, give it a little toss and sauté for another minute. Add in the honey and the chili pepper paste. Cook together for about a minute. Sprinkle some salt and then add in the veggies.
Stir everything together and let the veggies sauté until they are tender. Should be about 5 minute.
Remove and serve. You can garnish with some sliced green onions or some sesame seeds.
- I bought shredded carrots from the grocery store but you can thinly slice regular carrots at home.
- You can use a standard non stick pan or a traditional wok for this recipe.
- I did not use fresh chili peppers for this recipe but I used the fresh chili pepper paste instead. You can find them at your local grocery stores. It gives a nice color and flavor to the food.
- Slice your veggies into roughly the same size, so they all cook evenly.
- Prep your ingredients before firing up the wok, things moves fast!
- Keep an eye on your shrimp, they cook quick and overcooking can make them rubbery. The shrimp are done when they turn opaque and for a 'C' shape.
- You can garnish with some sliced green onions or some sesame seeds.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 422kcal | Carbohydrates: 24.5g | Protein: 48.2g | Fat: 15.7g | Saturated Fat: 1.9g | Sodium: 893.1mg | Sugar: 16.5g