Air Fryer Chicken Wing Recipe
This Air Fryer Chicken Wing recipe serve up super crispy chicken with a hint of lemon and garlic in each bite.
Preheat air fryer to 360 degrees.
Place chicken wings in a bowl then add the lemon juice. Rub the wings well with your hands to coat with lemon juice.
Add in the spices along with the olive oil. Give them a good mix.
Line your air fryer with as many wings as you can without overlapping them. You may need to do 2 batches is needed.
Cook the wings for 25 minutes, flipping them over half way through. May take longer depending on your air fryer.
Once they come out, transfer to a clean bowl and add in some BBQ and hot sauce or you can enjoy without extra sauces.
- Make sure to coat in lemon juice before adding the spices, that way the spices will stick.
- Use a preheated air fryer.
- You can omit the hot sauce from the dip, if you want things milder.
- I used Sweet Baby Ray's sauce - so good!
- Invest in a kitchen spray bottle for your oil. Spraying oil on the food is easier than drizzling or brushing and gives you an more even coating.
- Don't overcrowd your basket. Make sure you spread your wings on one layer, don't overlap them. If you have a smaller air fryer you can cook in batches.
- If using frozen chicken wings, you'll need to thaw them first.
- Be sure to flip foods over halfway through the cooking time, this ensure even crispness.
- Clean the drawer as well as the basket in the air fryer after every use.
Calories: 314kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 87mg | Sodium: 615mg | Potassium: 271mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1106IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 2mg