Start by placing the greens onto the platter. Drizzle the olive oil on them
Places the pieces of burrata cheese separated from each other on the platter. Add the fig halves around the burrata and cover the remaining empty spots with the tomatoes.
Drizzle the balsamic vinaigrette on top. Top with some fresh ground black pepper and sea salt.
- I love mixed greens especially the softer ones. I am not a huge fan of kale’s texture so I try not to get the mixed greens that have kale in them.
- Arugula also makes a great base - the peppery flavor really complements the other ingredients.
- You can also add pieces of fresh basil leave for garnish.
- Go for large figs, you can cut in halves or in quarters.
- Top with some toasted pine nuts for an added pop of crunch!
- Ideally go for balsamic vinaigrette concentrate, this gives a strong flavor and works beautifully with the burrata as well as the figs.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 269kcal | Carbohydrates: 29.7g | Protein: 13.4g | Fat: 11.6g | Saturated Fat: 5.2g | Sodium: 305.4mg | Sugar: 20.7g