Mexican Chicken Tacos
These easy Mexican Chicken Tacos are a quick and simple grilled chicken taco recipe your family will love.
In a small bowl, whisk together ingredients for the marinade. Add marinade and chicken to a ziplock bag. Seal the bag and refrigerate for 30 minutes, up to 3 hours.
Heat grill or grill pan over medium-high heat. Cook chicken for approximately 4 to 5 minutes on each side until cooked through. Remove from heat and slice into long strips.
Cook tortillas on the grill for approximately 30 seconds on each side.
To assemble the tacos, add chicken, pico de gallo, corn, and guacamole to the tortillas. Garnish with freshly chopped cilantro.
- Use fresh lime juice. It has a robust flavor and you'll notice the difference.
- Cut the chicken so it's an even thickness so that it cooks evenly.
- Let the chicken rest for a few minutes before slicing it. This will help the chicken to get nice and juicy.
- Warm the tortillas before filling them. This helps them to become more pliable and easier to wrap.
- You can top these with many different optional toppings like sour cream, salsa, red onion, green onion, or even jalapeños.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 179kcal | Carbohydrates: 23.8g | Protein: 15.3g | Fat: 2.9g | Saturated Fat: 0.2g | Cholesterol: 36mg | Sodium: 1086mg | Fiber: 3.4g | Sugar: 0.9g