- 2 lbs. chicken tenders or breast cubes into 1.5 inch pieces
- cubed onions optional
- cubed bell peppers optional
- 3 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 cup whole milk yogurt plain and non-Greek
- 2 tbsps. garlic minced
- 1/4 cup oil Olive, Vegetable or Canola
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. ketchup
- 1.5 tbsp. tomato paste
- 4 tbsps. Shish Tawook Spice
If you don't have the Shish Tawook spice, add:
- 1 tsp. 7 spice can substitute for all spice
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. paprika extra
Cube the chicken breast or tenders into 1.5 inch cubes.
Add in the marinade ingredients. Mix to coat well and let it marinate for 2-4 hours if time permits.
Assemble the chicken skewers and grill on each side for 4-5 minutes.
Serve with suggested sides.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 228kcal | Carbohydrates: 14.1g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 8.8g | Saturated Fat: 1.7g | Sodium: 320mg | Sugar: 4.3g