Chocolate PB Banana Baked Oats
An easy single serving breakfast, this Chocolate PB Banana Baked Oats is a tasty way to start off the day. A match made in heaven, chocolate with peanut butter and banana is combo that'll you're not going to want to miss out on.
Preheat oven to 350 F. Place rack in the middle of your oven.
In a blender, blend all the ingredients together, except for the chocolate chunks, until nice and smooth.
Spray the ramekins (8 oz.) with baking spray. Pour in the batter and top with chocolate chunks. You can also push some of the chunks of chocolate in the batter if you want them incorporated inside the dough as well.
Bake in the preheated oven for about 25 minutes. Depending on your oven it, may take a little less or a little more. So just check for doneness at around 20 minutes. The dough should not be jiggly in any way, but you also do not want to over cook.
Remove from the oven and let is cool for a couple of minutes. Drizzle some melted chocolate and creamy peanut butter on top or your favorite topping.
- This is a baked oats recipe with milk. You can swap the milk for any type of milk such as almond milk.
- Don’t skip the baking powder as it helps the chocolate chip PB banana baked oats rise and keeps it from being dense and heavy. However, don’t put too much in as it’ll change the taste of the baked oatmeals.
- Be sure to use a high speed blender for this Tik Tok baked oats recipe. You want the ingredients to be well blended. A smaller blender might be helpful in this recipe so the blade gets all of the ingredients.
- Due to the batter's thickness, you'll have to stir the stir in the chocolate chips if you want it mixed inside of the dough. If you don't the chocolate chips will just stay near the top of the batter.
- The maple syrup can be swapped for honey if you'd prefer.
- These baked oats last for 2 to 3 days in the fridge.
- I recommend using a Dutch processed cocoa powder as it is darker and fudgier. My go-to brand is Ghirardelli.
Calories: 617kcal | Carbohydrates: 89g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 619mg | Potassium: 1123mg | Fiber: 16g | Sugar: 32g | Vitamin A: 129IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 413mg | Iron: 8mg