Easy Orange Chicken
This spicy orange chicken recipe is so easy! Made with simple ingredients, it is a quick 30-minute meal for your family.
In a small bowl, whisk together for the marinade.
To coat the chicken, dip each piece into the eggs and then into the corn startch and set aside on a pan.
In a skillet, Stir fry chicken with 3 tablespoons of sesame or canola oil until golden brown. Add orange sauce marinade and snap peas.
Cook for 4 minutes until the sauce is thick and the peas are cooked through.
Add rice to bowls and top with orange chicken and snap peas.
Top with sesame seeds and pepper flakes. Serve immediately.
- Use a large pan/skillet or wok.
- Opt for skinless boneless chicken breast.
- Cut your chicken into even, bite sized, pieces. This way they'll cook evenly.
- To make this Easy Orange Chicken recipe even easier, you buy frozen popcorn chicken and bake it in the oven, you don't have to go through the effort of cutting up the raw chicken and frying it!
- Make sure you have all your ingredients prepped before firing up the skillet/wok, things move fast
- If you prefer a milder sauce, you can easily adjust the heat level in this recipe and make it a perfect meal that is also kid-friendly.
- Feel free to throw in different veggies.
- You can reserve some of the sauce to place on rice.
- Garnish with sesame seeds.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 716kcal | Carbohydrates: 97.7g | Protein: 46.9g | Fat: 13.1g | Saturated Fat: 1.7g | Cholesterol: 109mg | Sodium: 556mg | Fiber: 4.5g | Sugar: 9.4g