Spicy Lemon Garlic Baked Tilapia
This Baked Tilapia recipe serves up flaky, tender and super flavorful fish. Coated in a spicy, sweet and zesty marinade - delicious!
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Pat the tilapia fillets dry with a paper towel.
Line a baking tray with aluminum foil and arrange the fillets.
In a bowl, mix the remainder of the ingredients together to make the marinade.
Pour the marinade over on the tilapia. You can now arrange some of the lemon and chili peppers for garnishing on the tray around the tilapias or do it after baking.
Bake for 12-15 minutes, depending on your oven.
Remove and garnish with more fresh cilantro if needed before serving.
- Use a preheated oven.
- Line the baking tray with foil, to help cook more evenly and for easy cleanup!
- Make sure to pat the tilapia dry before placing in the baking tray.
- You can marinade ahead if time permits and up to 1 day ahead.
- Do not overcook the fillets. otherwise they may turn out a little chewy.
- Chili pepper are optional, de-seed and take out the ribs for a milder taste.
- You can swap out tilapia for other white fish if you desire.
- For a more tangy taste, swap the lemons for limes.
Calories: 91kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 199mg | Potassium: 83mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 471IU | Vitamin C: 21mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 1mg