Wash the pepper, and peel the onions. Julienne them and set aside. Mince the garlic as well.
Cube the chicken and place in a bowl. Add the marinade ingredients and mix. Then add the veggies in.
Let them marinate for about 10 minutes. Transfer to a baking dish.
Pre-heat the oven to 400 and bake for 20 minutes, uncovered.
Once the time is up, remove from the oven and cover with aluminum foil to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Garnish with lemon wedges and freshly chopped parsley.
- Use a preheated oven.
- I used chicken tenders but you can use other cuts of boneless chicken too.
- Slice your bell peppers roughly the same size. Same with your onions.
- Feel free to top with cheese and do a quick broil!
- Add some crushed red peppers for a spicy kick. Or you can top with sliced jalapenos after baking.
- Make sure you allow the Chicken Fajita Bake to rest for 5 mins before serving.
- To make dairy free, you can omit the heavy cream.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and top with some fresh parsley. You could swap the lemon for lime and the parsley for cilantro.
Calories: 459kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 50g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 186mg | Sodium: 715mg | Potassium: 1025mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 2385IU | Vitamin C: 80mg | Calcium: 39mg | Iron: 1mg