Wash and dry all the vegetables. Cut into desired portions.
Line a vegetable grilling tray with the foil and create incisions into the holes on the tray so that heat passes through.
Season the vegetables with your favorite seasoning as well as salt and pepper. If your seasoning is salty, skip the salt.
Spray the veggies with avocado oil and grill on your pre-heated grill for anywhere from 5-10 minutes, depending on how big you cut the veggies and the type of veggies you use. Remember to turn the veggies over half way through so the other side cooks as well.
Once the veggies have cooked through, transfer them to a platter lined with ReynoldsWrap® Non-Stick foil for easy cleanup.
Serve and enjoy!
- Cut all portions to a similar size for everything to cook evenly.
- For quicker, more even cooking, cut veggies into shapes and sizes that will expose more surface area to the cooking surface - like strips or rounds.
- Choose veggies that will cook through together. Like the carrots for example, look for thin carrots and not large carrots.
- Pair soft and harder vegetables on your grill, so you have a range of textures.
- Using oil spray allows your seasoning to stick.
- If using potatoes, use mini potatoes and cut in half so that it cooks quickly.
- Adds some chili flakes to add a kick of spice to your veggies.
- If you want your vegetables to steam, wrap them in Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil to make foil packets.
Calories: 106kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 491mg | Potassium: 1164mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 9437IU | Vitamin C: 70mg | Calcium: 94mg | Iron: 2mg