This Blueberry Crisp is so delicious! Packed with juicy, sweet blueberries and topped with crumbly cinnamon oats. It's a such crowd pleasing and easy dessert!
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
In a bowl, mix all the crisp ingredients together, and create the crumbs by loosening the dough mixture with your fingers.
Wash and dry the blueberries.
Place in a bowl and mix together the blueberries with the corn starch, icing sugar, and vanilla extract.
Rub a 10.5" x 7.5 " baking dish with butter and then pour in the blueberries.
Cover the blueberries with the crumb mixture and bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes on the middle rack. Mine took 30, but all ovens are different.
Remove and let the dish cool well and serve with vanilla ice cream.
- Always use a preheated oven.
- If baking with frozen blueberries, do not thaw first. Bake frozen.
- Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 4 days. Reheat the fruit crisp gently,
- Avoid storing the Blueberry Crisp, unbaked, in the refrigerator. The topping will become soggy.
- Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Try adding fresh, chopped herbs - like mint or basil - so good!
- Top with Greek yogurt for a breakfast treat!
Calories: 515kcal | Carbohydrates: 85g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 46mg | Sodium: 163mg | Potassium: 266mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 49g | Vitamin A: 614IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 69mg | Iron: 2mg