Thaw the shrimp. Peel if needed and pat them dry with a paper towel.
In a sperate bowl, mix the remainder of the ingredients. Add in the shrimp and coat them well with sauce.
Assemble the skewers and let them marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes if you have time. I just wrap mine with foil for easy cleanup.
Preheat the grill and grill the skewers on each side for 3-5 minutes, depending on the size of your shrimp
Transfer to a serving dish, squeeze some lime or lemon juice on top and enjoy!
- To save time, you can buy tail-on shrimp that are already peeled and deveined.
- Soak wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes to prevent burning.
- Lightly oil the grill grates before adding the shrimp to prevent sticking.
- When marinating the shrimp I just wrap mine with foil for easy cleanup.
- Once the shrimp turn an opaque pink they are done, it won't take long!
Calories: 161kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 286mg | Sodium: 1101mg | Potassium: 106mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 142IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 170mg | Iron: 3mg