In a medium shallow bowl, place the instant coffee, sugar and water.
Using an electric or hand whisk, whisk the coffee until it obtains a super creamy and fluffy texture. If you are using an electric whisk, it should take about 5 minutes to get the desired result. Hand whish will take double or triple the time.
Once the coffee has whipped up, add some ice cubes to an 8 oz cup and fill 3/4 of the way through with milk. Then top with the whipped coffee.
Stir to combine the milk and the whipped coffee. You can add more sugar as desired.
- Use equal parts of ingredients for best result. 1:1:1 ratio on the water, sugar and instant coffee.
- Use an electric whisk or mixer to get it done faster and obtain the best and creamiest fluff.
- Use hot water instead of cold.
- Use full fat milks, half and half cream or plant based milks like coconut milk, oats milk or almond milk.
- Whisk ingredients in a deep bowl to prevent splatters and allow the coffee to gain it's fluff.
- Store in the fridge for up to 5 days at it's best.
Calories: 82kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 4mg | Potassium: 392mg | Sugar: 11g | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 1mg