Super Moist Blueberry Bundt Cake
An easy and super moist Blueberry Bundt Cake recipe you can make at any time and enjoy with coffee or tea! It is made with everyday simple ingredients.
Using a mixer, on high speed, whisk the eggs and sugar until they are fluffy and obtain a light yellow color.
Reduce speed, and gradually add in the oil, milk, vanilla extract and lemon zest. Mix for 1 minute.
Add in the flour, salt and baking powder. Continue mixing everything together for 2 minutes then turn off the mixer.
In another bowl, coat the blueberries with 2 tbsps. of flour. Remove 90% of blueberries and add them into the batter and fold with a spatula.
Greese the bundt pan and our in the batter. Top with remainder of the blueberries.
Bake in a pre-heated 350 degree oven for 45-50 minutes. Test with a wooden skewer to make sure it's completely dry before removing the cake from the oven. Bake additional minutes for extra cooking if the wooden skewer comes out wet.
Once the cake is done, remove and let it cool completely at room temperature before serving.
- Use a preheated oven.
- Be sure to toss your blueberries in 1 flour before adding them to the batter. This helps keep the blueberries from sinking to the bottom of the pan.
- Make sure the ingredients for your batter are at room temp, this will give you the smoothest batter.
- Spray the bundt cake with non-stick baking spray and pour in the batter.
- Place you bundt pan on a baking sheet when it goes in the oven. Don't place the cake pan on the wire racks as this can make the batter swill around and sit unevenly.
- Don't overmix your batter, mix in your wet and dry ingredients, alternating in stages.
- Test your bundt cake with a wooden skewer to make sure it's completely dry before removing the cake from the oven. Bake additional minutes for extra cooking if the wooden skewer comes out wet.
- Allow the cake to cool for a few mins before you invert the pan onto a serving plate.
- Dust with icing sugar if you like, looks lovely.
Calories: 287kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 43mg | Potassium: 134mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 36g | Vitamin A: 10IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 41mg | Iron: 2mg