Roasted Garlic Butter Mushroom
Easy Mushroom recipe marinated with a buttery garlic mixture, then baked to perfection in the oven. It makes the perfect side dish for any occasion
Preheat oven to 400 F.
Rinse the mushrooms and pat them dry. Trim the stems edge and transfer to a sheet pan
In a bowl, add the butter and melt it in the microwave for 20 seconds. Add in the garlic, salt, black pepper and soy sauce and whisk well.
Pour the butter mixture onto the mushrooms and coat well.
Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, mixing them half way through. If you like the mushrooms to be over cooked, you can add additional time.
Remove from the oven and garnish with some freshly chopped parsley.
- Use a preheated oven.
- Use a non stick sheet pan or line a pan with foil for easy clean up.
- If you prefer, you can halve or slice the mushrooms, just be sure to reduce the cooking time slightly and keep an eye on them.
- Spread your mushrooms into one layer, so they cook evenly.
- Add an twist with some Italian seasoning.
- Want a spicy kick? Add some red chili flakes near the end of the cook time.
- These mushrooms are best served immediately.
- If you don't have soy sauce you can use some balsamic vinegar.
- Top with fresh herbs for a pop of freshness and color.
Serving: 1person | Calories: 206kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 669mg | Potassium: 1109mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 578IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 73mg | Iron: 2mg