Greek Chickpea Salad
A little twist to your normal Greek Salad, this Greek Chickpea Salad has added chickpeas to make it more filling! Can be ready in less than 20 minutes!
Slice, chop and dice all your ingredients.
In a sperate bowl, prepare the salad dressing.
Pour dressing over the salad ingredients and toss well.
Serve and enjoy.
- Add 1 avocado for additional nutrition and healthy fats.
- If you have a bottle then you can prepare a bigger batch of dressing, shake it well before use.
- You can store your extra dressing in the fridge for up to 1 week as long as its air tight and sealed.
- If you’d like additional plant based protein, to make this a little heartier, try adding in a cup of cooked quinoa.
- If you would like to have this salad as a vegan meal, you can always omit the feta cheese.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 214kcal | Carbohydrates: 19.2g | Protein: 6.9g | Fat: 13.7g | Saturated Fat: 4.2g | Sodium: 927.5mg | Sugar: 4.3g