Pat dry the salmon. Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil.
Mix the remainder of the ingredients together in a bowl. Pour over the salmon fillet and marinate.
Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 10 minutes and then turn off the heat. Cover with aluminum foil and let it sit in the oven for another 5-7 minutes.
Remove and serve with side of your choice.
- I always choose a great variety of salmon. Wild caught are the best but you can also get regular salmon that's raised without antibiotics.
- Salmon can go bad pretty quickly, ideally buy the salmon no more than 1 day ahead of time.
- Don't overcook. Salmon easy to overcook, it's a fine between not done enough, then dry. The USDA recommends salmon be cooked to an internal temperature of 145 F degrees, so that's a good guide.
- Use a meat thermometer to check the internal temp of the salmon.
- Switch out the lemon for lime, for a slightly more zingy flavor.
- Topping this baked salmon with chopped green onions makes it extra fresh and vibrant!
Calories: 553kcal | Carbohydrates: 7.7g | Protein: 82.8g | Fat: 21.8g | Saturated Fat: 6.3g | Sodium: 265mg | Sugar: 6g