Mix all salad ingredients together to create a vinaigrette dressing.
Slice the onion and pears.
In a salad dish, place the greens first. Then add in the slices of pears, onions, blueberries, pecans and crumbled feta.
Drizzle some of the dressing on top and serve.
- You can use candied or regular pecans, both add a delightful crunch!
- You can swap pecans for walnuts.
- The dressing will last in your fridge for a few days and can be used with other salads.
- If you want a twist on the recipe, swap blueberries for pomegranate seeds.
- Cut the pears right before you serve it. The pears can brown quickly.
- Don't dress the salad too far in advance or it will get soggy.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 369kcal | Carbohydrates: 29.4g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 27.2g | Saturated Fat: 5.6g | Sodium: 394mg | Sugar: 20.4g