Avocado Corn Salad
This Avocado Corn Salad is a super delicious and simple summer salad! It's a typical corn salad with added avocados and sweet cranberries.
Boil the corn for 5-7 minutes and then allow to cool. Cut off the corns flesh with a knife or corn slicer tool.
Cut the avocado into large cutes, tomatoes into halves, thinly slice the onions and chop the cilantro.
Place everything in a bowl and add in the dried cranberries.
Prepare the dressing my mixing the salad ingredient together. Pour over the salad ingredient and toss to coat everything well.
Serve and enjoy!
- Grill the corn for a smoky flavor.
- Feel free to add other fresh herbs such as basil or chives.
- If you want a more complete meal, grill some chicken and shrimp and toss it together for a main dish.
- Add avocado to the salad last so that it doesn’t get completely mashed while mixing.
- To make this keto and low-carb, omit the corn and double the other ingredients.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 295kcal | Carbohydrates: 29.4g | Protein: 4.7g | Fat: 17.2g | Saturated Fat: 2.4g | Sodium: 952.8mg | Sugar: 5g