Cut the pieces of jalapeño on both end and core out the seeds.
Mix the cheese filling with remainder of the ingredients.
Stuff the egg rolls with the cheese stuffing.
Place each piece of jalapeño pepper on the egg roll wrap and rub some water with your finger on the edges and then wrap the pepper with the egg roll wrap.
Fry the egg rolls in vegetable oil heated to medium heat until they are golden in color. Remove and drain the egg rolls on a kitchen paper towel.
Serve and enjoy!
- You can use wonton or egg roll wrappers.
- If you’d like it spicier, just keep more of the membrane of the jalapeno that’s attached.
- Serve with ranch dressing, or for a kick, jalapeno ranch dressing, for dipping.
- You can add some cooked bacon, or bacon bits to the cheese mix, for another layer of flavor and texture.
- Caution filling will be hot so let them cool a bit before enjoying!
Serving: 1g | Calories: 5.1kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 4.6g | Fat: 5.3g | Saturated Fat: 2.7g | Sodium: 338.3mg | Sugar: 4.4g