Marinate the salmon and then pan sear with olive oil or grill. Break into smaller pieces afterwards.
Prepare the taco ranch dressing.
Dice all the ingredients needed to assemble the wrap.
Assemble all the ingredients you like on the piece of lettuce and drizzle some taco ranch sauce onto it to complete the wrap.
Serve and enjoy!
- You can omit the sriracha and jalapenos for less heat.
- For a milder heat, make sure you remove the seeds and ribs from the jalapenos.
- Cooking time depends on the thickness of your salmon.
- You could swap out the salmon for shredded chicken, ground chicken or ground turkey.
- Make sure to dice your ingredients very small. This is one of the keys to making sure every bite is loaded with both texture and flavor!
- I like keeping my salmon just a little bit undercooked so it stays juicy and doesn't feel so dry.
- You can also grill the salmon in your oven or outside grill.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 104kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 10.3g | Fat: 4.3g | Saturated Fat: 0.7g | Sodium: 189.7mg | Sugar: 1.8g