This easy Teriyaki Shrimp recipe can be prepped and ready on your plate within 15 minutes. It is super easy to make and great for meal prepping.
Marinate the shrimp with all of the ingredients listed, saving 1 tbsp. of olive oil for sautéing.
Heat a non-stick skillet or cast iron skillet and add one tbsp. of olive oil. Sauté the shrimps for 5-7 minutes, flipping the pieces occasionally and then add in the broccoli florets.
Fold everything together well and let them cook for 3 more minutes until the broccoli is tender.
Remove from heat and serve with a side of your choice.
- For this recipe, I had store bought sauce in the fridge, so I don't have to take the extra steps and use extra ingredients to make the meal.
- The shrimp only need a quick marinade, 10 mins is fine.
- The teriyaki sauce can be made up to 5 days before you want to use it.
- Shrimp cook quick! Keep an eye on them so they don't overcook and turn rubbery. Shrimp are done once they turn opaque and form a 'C' shape.
- Also, don't overcook your veggies! You don't want them mushy, they're best with a bit of bite!
- For more spice you can add some chili flakes or chili powder.
- You can remove the shrimps' tails or leave them on, whatever you like best!
- This Teriyaki Shrimp recipe is also a great choice for meal prepping. They store and reheat well for lunch meals when you go to work
Serving: 1g | Calories: 199kcal | Carbohydrates: 5.6g | Protein: 32.6g | Fat: 5.6g | Saturated Fat: 0.8g | Sodium: 904.2mg | Sugar: 3.8g