Shrimp Taco Bowl
Step up your Taco game with this delicious Shrimp Taco Bowl that is super easy to make. It's a healthy dish and can be made with any veggies you prefer.
Bring a skillet to medium heat and either spray it or add 1 tbsp. of olive oil. Cook the shrimps on each side for 3-4 minutes until they are fully cooked.
In a bowl, add 2 cups of lettuce. Place all the ingredients by each other filling the bowl to cover the lettuce. Drizzle some Jalapeño Lime sauce on top of the taco salad.
Serve and enjoy!
- You can scale up the recipe and make a big batch of shrimp if you're planning to meal prep for the week. You can make the shrimp 3 days in advance.
- You can use raw or frozen shrimp (thawed).
- Make sure to dry off your shrimp completely with a paper towel, this allows the seasoning to stick to the shrimp.
- If you wish to make this dish vegan, you can swap the shrimp for grilled or baked tofu or chickpeas.
- Feel free to mix in your favorite fresh veggies.
- I marinated the shrimp and pan seared them. You can grill them if you want. It tastes even better. I pan sear them most of the time because it's just faster and more convenient for me.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 470kcal | Carbohydrates: 33.3g | Protein: 51.9g | Fat: 16.4g | Saturated Fat: 2.2g | Sodium: 994.4mg | Sugar: 9.5g