Steak Fajita Foil Packs
A Steak Fajita Foil Packs recipe you will love to make on a day where you are very busy and want a super quick and delicious meal for your family.
Prep Time 10 minutes mins
Cook Time 15 minutes mins
Total Time 25 minutes mins
Slice the veggies and meat into julienned pieces.
In a large bowl, place in the meat first. Add some olive oil, fajita seasoning, lime juice and salt then rub onto the meat very well.
Add in the veggies and toss everything to blend in the veggies.
On a sheet pan, place 4 pre-cut aluminum foils. Portion out the marinated steaks into 4 portions.
Wrap tightly to form a bowl shaped foil and cook them in a pre-heated 450 degree F oven for 13-15 minutes then switch to broil and broil them for 2-3 minutes so they obtain a nice golden color.
Remove and serve with any kind of tortillas you prefer.
- For crispier steak, pound out the steak with a meat tenderizer, so they are thinner.
- Freshly squeezed lime juice gives you the best flavor
- You can rewrap and warm these beef fajitas up for later if you have any left overs.
- You can let the beef marinade for longer, if you want a more developed flavor.
- Serve with guac and flour tortillas.
Calories: 427kcal | Carbohydrates: 36.9g | Protein: 31.4g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 4.1g | Sodium: 1097.4mg | Sugar: 7.3g