Healthy Banana Oats Muffin
This Healthy Banana Oats Muffin recipe makes a delicious breakfast and snack for healthy eating families! They are super easy to make and freeze well.
In a bowl, mash the bananas and add all the wet ingredients together. Mix well and set aside.
In another bowl, mix all the try ingredients together. Add the wet ingredients and hand mix all the ingredients together to obtain a smooth batter.
In another smaller bowl, add the topping ingredients and gently rub together the butter and other ingredients with your fingers to obtain a crumble mix.
Spray a muffin pan with a non stick spray and line your muffin tin with muffin paper cups. Fill in 3/4 way through. Top with some crumble mix.
Bake in a pre-heated 375 degree oven for 20-25 minutes.
Remove and set aside at room temperature to cool down.
Serve or store in a zip lock bag and freeze.
- Make sure to only fill you muffin molds 3/4 full, to allow for expansion.
- Spritz your muffin molds with non stick spray, using paper cups also helps keep things easy and they look great!
- Use very ripe medium to large size bananas. The peel should have brown spots and the bananas should mash very easily.
- If your batter is too dry, add 1-2 tbsp of milk.
- You can use a small silicone spatula to remove the muffins gently without scratching your muffin pan.
- These are great for a crowd, bake sale or pot luck. You can easily double the recipe and make a double batch!
Calories: 492kcal | Carbohydrates: 64g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 43mg | Sodium: 252mg | Potassium: 470mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 37g | Vitamin A: 191IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 122mg | Iron: 2mg