Burrata Caprese Toast
I absolutely love this Burrata Caprese Toast because it’s absolutely delicious and so simple. Nothing too fancy and can be made with very little ingredients that you probably already have at home.
Drizzle some olive oil on your toast and pan sear them for a little to toast them up.
Place the burrata cheese and top with tomatoes, ground black pepper, salt, olive oil and fresh basil.
- This is a simple recipe that lets the ingredients shine, so ideally use the best ingredients you can.
- Be sure to use the concentrated balsamic vinaigrette because it tastes so much better.
- Sourdough works great but you could use ciabatta. The bread needs to holds its structure well.
- For a pop of color you can use mixed mini heirloom tomatoes.
- Burrata can be found in most shops, but if you can’t find it, you can easily make these caprese bites with fresh mozzarella.
- Finally top with Basil or mint.
Calories: 71kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 220mg | Potassium: 88mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 393IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 1mg