Pineapple Shrimp Salad
This Pineapple Shrimp Salad is a sweet and tangy salad that you will love! It’s a mix of spicy pineapple salsa with added shrimps for extra proteins!
In a heated pan, bring 1 tbsp of olive oil to high heat. Sauté the shrimps until they are fully cooked.
Dice the veggies and pineapple and add to a bowl.
In another small bowl, prepare the dressing.
Add the cooked shrimps and dressing over the bowl of veggies. Mix everything well and serve.
- If you like avocados, you can add that to the Pineapple Shrimp Salad as well.
- Use freshly squeezed lime juice if you can, tastes much better than bottled.
- Mix well until the dressing coats everything well.
- I recommend making sure your red onion is finely chopped so that you don’t get large pieces in each bite.
- You can use peeled and deveined shrimp to save time
Serving: 1g | Calories: 222kcal | Carbohydrates: 6.6g | Protein: 20.6g | Fat: 12.8g | Saturated Fat: 2.2g | Sodium: 463.1mg | Sugar: 3.7g