Edible Eggless Cookie Dough
Who doesn’t love cookie dough? Made with only 8 simple ingredients, you can make homemade Edible Eggless Cookie Dough in about 10 minutes! You and your kids will be eating this by the spoonful!
Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread the flour evenly across it.
Place the flour in the preheated oven. Bake for 7 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely. This will kill any bacteria.
In a medium bowl combine the softened butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, and salt. Beat with a hand mixer until fully combined and fluffy.
Add the milk and vanilla. Beat until combined.
Add the flour and mix until just combined. If the cookie dough is too firm, add more milk ½ tablespoon at a time.
Fold in the chocolate chips.
- I highly recommend using a high quality vanilla extract over artificial vanilla extract.
- Feel free to swap the chocolate chips for sprinkles or different types of chips like white chocolate, caramelize, peanut butter, butterscotch, etc.
- If the flour has clumped a bit, be sure to sift it before adding it to the cookie dough.
- You definitely need a mixer to make this as the butter and sugar needs to be creamed together.
- The flour needs to reach an internal temperature of 166F to be deemed safe.
Calories: 646kcal | Carbohydrates: 91g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 65mg | Sodium: 176mg | Potassium: 105mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 54g | Vitamin A: 769IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 72mg | Iron: 3mg