Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and marinate the shrimp.
Assemble on wooden skewers and grill each side for 5-7 minutes or until well done.
Serve and enjoy with whatever side you prefer.
- It's best to soak the skewers before loading on the shrimp.
- Marinade the shrimp for a minimum of 15 mins.
- You can use raw or cooked shrimp, just adjust the cooking time accordingly.
- You can cook with or without the tails, tails always look great for presentation!
- Serve with sweet potatoes or a fresh salad - perfect for summer!
Serving: 1g | Calories: 255kcal | Carbohydrates: 0.6g | Protein: 45.6g | Fat: 8.2g | Saturated Fat: 1.2g | Sodium: 851.3mg | Sugar: 0.1g