Spicy Mango Habanero Chicken Kabob
This Spicy Mango Habanero Chicken Kabob makes a perfect healthy, low carb meal and loaded with proteins.
Cut the chicken tenders and vegetables into small cubes.
In a bowl, mix all the ingredient together and add in the chicken cubes to marinate.
Assemble the skewers by adding one piece of chicken and veggie at a time.
Grill and enjoy.
- Use a preheated grill.
- Feel free to customize your veggies, remember harder veggies can take longer to grill.
- Make sure to cut your chicken and veggies into even, bite sized pieces.
- You can use frozen chicken, just make sure to thaw thoroughly.
- As you'll be grilling on a high heat, use oils with with a higher smoke point. Avoid extra virgin olive oil.
- If using wooden skewers, be sure to soak them in water for 30 mins. Or invest in some metal skewers.
- If cooking on a broiler, coat a sheet pan with cooking spray then place the skewers in a single layer on the sheet pan, turning halfway through.
- Marinate in advance if you have time to make the chicken juicier and more tender
Serving: 1g | Calories: 315kcal | Carbohydrates: 21.3g | Protein: 23.7g | Fat: 18.1g | Saturated Fat: 3.9g | Sodium: 873mg | Sugar: 4g