Skillet Chicken Fajitas Meal Prep
Make this Skillet Chicken Fajitas Meal Prep in just a few minutes for easy and delicious meals all week long! A perfect meal to fit into any diet plan, and loaded with satisfying flavor.
Heat the olive oil in a skillet and cook the onion and peppers until well tender.
Add the chicken and cook until they obtain a gold crispy coat.
Add the salt and fajita sauce and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
Remove from heat and serve.
- You want the chicken to be brown and crispy on the outside, so make sure to stir regularly while cooking.
- Serve with tortillas as traditional fajitas, or in a bowl with rice and vegetables as shown.
- For a low carb option use lettuce wraps.
- Top with sliced avocados - but only just before serving - avoid for meal prep of more than a day.
- Chop your chicken and veggies into a bite sized pieces. This is especially helpful for meal prep and if you're eating on the go!
- Add some crushed red pepper flakes for a kick of heat.
- Top with sour cream or guac. For meal prep, put those sauces/toppings in a smaller container, don't add to the fajitas prior to serving.
- Swap out the chicken for shrimp or thinly sliced steak.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 218kcal | Carbohydrates: 5.1g | Protein: 35.1g | Fat: 7.3g | Saturated Fat: 1.3g | Sodium: 363.8mg | Sugar: 2.8g