Air Fryer Crispy Chicken Strips
These Air Fryer Chicken Strips come out super crispy, tender and golden. Easy to make, with a delectably seasoned breadcrumb coating.
Preheat the air fryer to 400 F.
In one bowl, whisk the egg. In another bow, mix the breading mixture.
Coat the tenders with the egg batter and then in the breading mixture, patting the tenders well with the breading mixture to coat them well.
Line the tenders in the air fryer without over lapping them and spray generously with the olive oil spray.
Cook the tenders on each side for for 5-6 minutes, total of 10-12 minutes, spraying the tenders again when you flip over.
Remove from the air fryer and let them cool for a minute and serve with your favorite dip.
- Be sure to use a preheated air fryer.
- Remove any film from the tenders.
- Spray the tenders generously with olive oil.
- Make sure the tenders don't overlap in the air fryer, so they cook evenly.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving.
- Sprinkle with some fresh parsley.
Calories: 142kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 50mg | Sodium: 446mg | Potassium: 290mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 915IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 53mg | Iron: 1mg